PANJIM: Two persons died of Covid in the last 24-hours in Goa. A 60-year-old man from Usgao died at GMC today while a 72-year-old man from Curtorim who was brought dead at Hospicio Hospital, Margao tested positive for Covid in post mortem report. Covid death toll of Goa now stands at 672.
- Calangute Youth Stabbed at Arpora; police suspect previous rivalry
- Sairaj Ramchandra Naik, Fire fighter of Directorate of Fire and Emergency Service, Mapusa Fire Force Station, won a Gold medal in 100 metres and Silver in long jump at All India Fire Services Sports held in Delhi recently, in general category.
- Aarush Pawaskar wins Silver at ICSE School Nationals
- Tanisha wins Mixed Doubles Bronze in India Chhattisgarh International Challenge
- Double crown for Govt College Khandola
- SCM Smells A Rat in Sonsodo Waste
- Fresh extraction of ore will resume in Nov 2023: CM
- His Birthday Is A Dry Day, Next Day We Trade Notes to Buy Alcohol Which Has His Photograph