The District Magistrate, North Goa has arranged Public Hearing for the Up-Gradation of Blast Furnaces (BF) to enhance the production capacity of BF 1 and 2 from 2,92,000 TPA to 3,50,000 TPA, BF3 from 5,40,000 TPA to 6,50,000 TPA, Setting up of Additional Oxygen Plant, Installation of Ductile Iron Pipe Plant of 3,00,000 TPA capacity, 4 Additional Met Coke Ovens, Setting up of Fe-Si Plant of 5,000 TPA capacity at Amona and Navelim Village, Bicholim, Goa by M/s. Vedanta Ltd. is fixed on January 24, 2021 from 10.30 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. at Government Village Play Ground, Navelim, Near Vividha Higher Secondary School, Navelim, Sankhali, Goa.
- Goa CM hands over Rs 10 lakh cheque to Marty’s widow
- Fruits distributed to patients in Chicalim Hospital
- Goa’s Tourism Stakeholders Put The Spotlight On Sustainability on World Tourism Day
- Goa Tourism Sweeps National Tourism Awards Bags 4 prestigious awards in various categories
- Govt has plans to make Panaji 100% accessible to PwDs: Phaldesai
- CMC Chairperson and Chief Officer to receive Award in Delhi
- Game over for Govind Gaude in Sawant Cabinet?
- Verna police arrest two employees for misappropriation of Rs 24 lakhs