Two frontline doctors treating the COVID19 patients were tested positive for the virus as Goa saw another steep rise in cases on Tuesday.
Goa today registered 90 more cases but more importantly the recovery rate continued to be high with 95 cases. The recovery rate now is over 60 p.c.
Two doctors attached to the designated COVID hospital at Margao were posted at ICU have now tested positive.
The Goa medical College was quick to release a statement that utmost care of doctors is being taken.
“With the rapid rise in the number of Covid-19 cases, the GMC has taken the necessary measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our doctors, patients and staff,” the GMC says.
Further it added that with the provision of protective gear, dissemination of important information and social distancing guidelines in place, we have been successfully tackling the situation to the best of our abilities.
Eight people have so far succumbed to the virus in the State.
Goa now has1903 confirmed cases and 1156 recoveries. There are currently 739 Active cases.
- Club X Owner Manoj Singh Provided Five Girls To Entertain Guests For Accused Tarzan & Ludu’s Birthday Bash
- Returned to Goa 45 days ago, after serving 6-mth externment, Tarzan committed another crime
- Kidnapping cases related to school children only rumours: DySP Dalvi
- MMC takes resolution to revoke GSL Occupancy
- FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup: Offline & Online Ticket Sale Begins In Bhubaneswar, Goa & Mumbai
- BJP has failed to curb criminal activities in Goa: NCP’s Jose Philp D’Souza
- Tarzan – The Stabber, Complains of Chest Pain; May be Booked Under NSA
- Don’t make our Goan farmers beg for their compensation: Vijai to CM Sawant