VASCO: A disturbing incident occurred late on Tuesday night when a residential apartment in Vasco caught fire. The Vasco fire department reacted quickly as the fire quickly spread to the building’s first floor. Thankfully, their prompt action stopped additional destruction and guaranteed the residents’ safety.
The location and intensity of the incident were only partially disclosed in a distress call that a woman at the impacted residence made, according to the Vasco Fire Department. Emergency responders hurried to the scene despite the difficulty, highlighting how urgent the situation was.
Firefighters had to quickly remove LPG cylinders from the apartment to reduce potential hazards after arriving to find a large fire. Neighbors were informed of the situation and extra help was quickly sought, preventing.
The apartment owner stated that an old refrigerator was the cause of the fire. The proprietor apologized for lighting a candle for a mosquito coil next to the device, speculating that it might have ignited something.
An officer with the Vasco Fire and Rescue Department said, “Our investigation suggests that a short circuit inside the fridge may have triggered the fire,” after the fire was successfully contained. The buildup of flammable materials, like cardboard and other leftovers, made it easier for fires to spread quickly.