PANAJI: On the occasion of the Goa Statehood Day, the Electricity Department launched and inaugurated number of infrastructure projects all across the state to further enhance power supply quality and reliability.
These projects included:
The laying of foundation Stone for the:
1. 2X20MVA, 33/11KV GIS Substation at Navelim, Margao
2. 2X20MVA, 33/11KV GIS Substation at Altinho, Panaji
1. 2X6.3MVA, 33/11KV Substation at Sal, Bicholim
2. 2X10MVA, 33/11KV Substation at Karaswada, Mapusa
3. 20MVA, 33/11KV Transformer at Campal Substation, Panaji
4. Any Time Payment Machine at Vidyut Bhavan, Panaji
These projects were inaugurated through a virtual ceremony by the Honorable Chief Minister of Goa, Dr. Pramod Sawant and the Honorable Power Minister of Goa, Nilesh Cabral in presence of MLA from Navelim, Mapusa, Aldona, Thivim, Bicholim and Panaji.