VASCO: A Domino’s pizza outlet at Vasco was gutted in fire this morning.
Information reveals that overheating of generator at the outlet is suspected to be the cause of fire.
Fire tenders managed to douse the fire. Luckily, no one was injured in the fire incident.
Locals were seen moving parked scooters and bikes outside the outlet.
Fire and Emergency Services said that the entire generator was gutted in fire and the estimated loss is yet to be determined.
“Everything is out of danger. We have doused the flames. The entire generator is burnt to ashes,” said Fire and Emergency Officer.